End June/July release - All units will be tested prior to dispatch - QLD and SA Residents only
This model of EMG F-1 SBR is completed with Black surface coating, Red color selector, trigger, mag release, and RS-3 stock.
Based in the great state of Texas, F1 Firearms has become one of the premier brands in semi-automatic sporting rifles. Utilising premium materials and cutting edge manufacturing processes, F1 produces firearms that are lighter, stronger, more accurate and built to more demanding tolerances than their competition. F1 Firearms are designed to stand out from the crowd, with an F1 blaster, not only will you look better than the rest, you will shoot better than the rest.
The F1 Firearms SBR is a blaster unlike any other seen before. Designed and built to be as light as possible without sacrificing any of the legendary F1 performance. The skeletonized receiver carves away at the rifles overall weight, all while not sacrificing any of the platforms strength and reliability. The C7K Contoured KeyMod handguard allows the shooter to add whatever accessories they deem necessary without the monumental weight of traditional railed handguards, the full length top rail provides a vast tract of space to mount optics, night vision or other accessories.
Chainsaw has teamed up with EMG to produce the EMG F1 Firearms SBR blaster. Built to specifications provided by F1, the SBR retains all of the design and styling cues of its big brother, giving the user a unique and bold platform. Equally at home on the field or in a competition setting, the SBR high efficiency Silver Edge gearbox provides superior performance in all settings. From the skeletonized receiver, to the KeyMod compatible C7K Contoured handguard, the EMG BDR-15 is a faithful recreation of F1s flagship AR15 line.
- Length: 820mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Inner Barrel: ~310mm
- Magazine Capacity: 300rd JM compatible mag.
- Velocity: 270 FPS
- Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
- Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, EMG Special Edition QD Spring Change High Efficiency.
- Motor: Long Type high torque performance motor
- Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
- Battery: 7.4v Buffer Type LiPo recommended (Wired to stock with small Tamiya connector)
Package Includes: Blaster, Magazine, Manual
- CNC finished aluminum alloy F1 SBR skeletonized receiver copies the styling cues of the original rifle
- CNC machined aluminum C7K Countered KeyMod handguard allows for mounting of a vast variety of accessories, full length top rail accepts all common 20mm accessories
- EMG special edition fully-upgradeable quick spring change "Ultra Smooth" gearbox
- High Efficiency gearbox only pulls 11amps at ~280 FPS, making this one of the most efficient gearboxes currently on the market
- Ambidextrous fire controls allow for both right and lefty shooters
- F1 Firearms licensed Dragon Slay muzzle device
- Anodized finish provides a vivid and long lasting finish that resists wear